What should a female wear under their track uniform since it's cold? - female track uniforms
First year of running track.
6 comments:
RUN!
said...
Secure in the armor. If your child is in youth sizes to buy! That's what I did, because it is cheaper for sizes youth. I do not say, cotton, because it traps moisture and keeps the sweat of your body. Under the armor is made with moisture and keep warm!
Use UnderArmour definently. It is very windy on the track, and you can avoid blown. And if you are in the relay, then the UnderArmour match of their teammates, they are 2 different colors on both shirt and trousers. Also, make a bra for sport, or even 2nd I do not want to run a normal bra. Good luck to the track!
That may sound strange, but look at me and put mesh pants long sleeved thick. I bought a lion for the ballet and cotton. Oh, my God, so comfortable and warm. I wear it when it's really cold. UnderArmour but it is also good
6 comments:
Secure in the armor. If your child is in youth sizes to buy! That's what I did, because it is cheaper for sizes youth. I do not say, cotton, because it traps moisture and keeps the sweat of your body. Under the armor is made with moisture and keep warm!
Use UnderArmour definently. It is very windy on the track, and you can avoid blown. And if you are in the relay, then the UnderArmour match of their teammates, they are 2 different colors on both shirt and trousers. Also, make a bra for sport, or even 2nd I do not want to run a normal bra. Good luck to the track!
That may sound strange, but look at me and put mesh pants long sleeved thick.
I bought a lion for the ballet and cotton. Oh, my God, so comfortable and warm. I wear it when it's really cold. UnderArmour but it is also good
Support sports bra with built in shell (extra padding;)
Edit: I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but do not quite understand what he meant.
Clothes
at t-shirt and shorts?
Post a Comment