Saturday, February 13, 2010

Does Orange Juice Produce More Mucus Why Do I Produce Very Slimy, Thick Mucus Whenever I Drink Stuff Like Juice?

Why do I produce very slimy, thick mucus whenever I drink stuff like juice? - does orange juice produce more mucus

Every time you drink like apple juice or orange, which is the viscous mucus, very, very fat produced in the throat. It can sometimes be annoying because I feel in my throat and sometimes blocked and choke a little. Is this normal?

1 comment:

Yin Teing said...

The juice contains a number of preservatives and dyes that to be allergic.
http://healthblog.yinteing.com/2008/06/2 ...
I suffer from this as well and now I stay away from the bottle of juice.
You can alleviate this situation by:
1. Gurgling in his throat warm (not hot, it burns the throat) of water.
2. Under hot water with honey and lemon.

We need to take note of this reaction every time after eating a certain thing and to avoid the food altogether. After a while you will have discovered food, despite this love, not worth the effort later.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Advanced tray ice. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree